Author Topic: 3D drawing program  (Read 4709 times)

Offline Cecil

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
3D drawing program
« on: May 21, 2014, 12:00:08 PM »
I happened upon a FREE program orn the net. I am using it for a UFO design. I am going with the classic retro 50's style. Dated I know but still a winner. The design is in it's early stages yet, you will see by the drawings it's a winner. The dark matter drive as your all know is simple in design and is the power plant I will incorporate. You will see the control panel is blank at this stage but as the power plant is installed things will come together.

The interior has only just been started with the abduction hatch and probing table already installed.

A tractor beam will be mounted just beside the abduction hatch. Without these three items my design would be unsaleable. As with this planet I'm sure there is a big nostalgic retro movement beyond our universe. I'm going to have aliens lined up from here to that dwarf planet ready to buy this baby.

After I finish the plans it will be just a small matter of putting it into production. I'm having trouble with the sums about speed past light speed. I have changed the design slightly by using balsa wood in some of the construction instead of lead, this will help with the acceleration. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before a man of my brain capacity will have the solution past light speed into warp speed.
Life's great, just ask Rob

Offline Bravo Brad

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
    • http://www.bravobrad.com
Re: 3D drawing program
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 04:01:00 PM »
I'm having trouble with the sums about speed past light speed. I have changed the design slightly by using balsa wood in some of the construction instead of lead, this will help with the acceleration. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before a man of my brain capacity will have the solution past light speed into warp speed.

Will you have flashy lights on this machine, because if so, you will be asking light to travel at a speed greater than itself.

Einstein would not be impressed if he knew that 300km/ms is just not fast enough for you.

re balsa wood Vs Lead.   as bwmi (balsa Wood Mass x infinity) = lmi (Lead Mass x infinity)it will make no difference.  Maybe you could enlist the assistance of Professor V

Finally, if you work this out let me know.  I would like to take out a funeral plan with the idiots on the phone that ring me every 2nd day, so that I can die at 900km/ms and still collect on the payout.... or could I?
Bobby Da Forump Fixera, Can he fix it, No he cant

Offline Cecil

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 11:27:05 PM »
Very interesting kweshuns Bard, to be honest I didn't think about the lights. Everyone knows that UFO's have to have rotating lights at the base but I didn't think about the lights being slower than my projected speed. What I'll probably do is send the flashing lights on ahead then catch up as I go or just when leave them and after I go traveling the lights will just start appearing. Could make for some interesting effects on this planet, come to think of it that would explain a lot like Min Min lights, Maffra lights, Gurdon light and a host of other ones.

Offline Bravo Brad

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 02:04:54 PM »
The speed of light has caused issues for years.  This is why people see lights in the sky without the little gween men.  They have already departed the area at a speed greater than the speed of light.

Offline Bravo Brad

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 02:07:08 PM »
.... or have they? {que space idiocy music}

Offline RobK

• Administrator
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
    • Rob's Gallery
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 03:47:33 PM »
Bunch of dum fks.  Take the light bulbs outta the switchers, then you don't have to worry about photons smacking the crap outta the back wall.  Ded set.

Offline Aurora_Australis

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
  • still wigglin'
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 04:21:54 PM »
Will you have flashy lights on this machine, because if so, you will be asking light to travel at a speed greater than itself.

Einstein would not be impressed if he knew that 300km/ms is just not fast enough for you.

re balsa wood Vs Lead.   as bwmi (balsa Wood Mass x infinity) = lmi (Lead Mass x infinity)it will make no difference.  Maybe you could enlist the assistance of Professor V

Finally, if you work this out let me know.  I would like to take out a funeral plan with the idiots on the phone that ring me every 2nd day, so that I can die at 900km/ms and still collect on the payout.... or could I?

Mr A_A a speaking....

This really isn't as difficult as you make out Bardley... The technology (you being an electronics wizardry exponent and all) is right under your nose as I'm sure you are not letting on... The secret is to curve the fillament of the LED in such a way as to make the LED transmit its light in a straight line, rather than the curved direction they do now. By straightening the beam it has no choice than to emit at a faster rate that previous (old tech) LED bulbs. Run the light through a reverse polarity particle accelleration process to straighten the beam and the light will propagate, focus and emit faster than the absorbsion rate due to lineal vehicle speed. In fact the emitted light will move fast enough not to get in the way of the UFO at speeds beyond light speeds and therefore not be drawn back into the bulb, thus saving damage to the bulb from light mass re-absorbsion issues, as the original aliens found out in their earlier designs where they used to continually blow bulbs in their beacons as the light couldn't get out and over inflated the bulb with light. This really fiddled with their ectosporadic interpolations until they got it sorted...

Einstien was a pussy. His simplistic outlook completely disregarded the reaction of re-absorbed, previously difracted light (see the front cover of Deep Purple's Dark side of the Moon for the concept).

To answer the rest of your questions Cec, you might find inspiration in the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag

Much has happened since I was last here in December 2009....
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:26:28 PM by Aurora_Australis »

It's probably something very simple... Like a broken buckle on a fan belt.

Offline Cecil

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 08:07:11 AM »
Thanks for that Mr AA, the best thing I like about that Yootoob clip was the tassels ole mate had in his handlebars.

Offline NAPpy

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
  • TAF High Lord Diabolist
    • NAPpy
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 06:10:48 PM »
All well and good but with all this technology why did Cec take a photograph of his monitor rather than doing a dump (screen dump that is)?
The views posted by the user NAPpy are not necessarily the views of the purported poster. Indeed the poster may not even be NAPpy, It could be some unscrupulous hacker purporting to be NAPpy or it could be a wine fuelled post by someone who may be NAPpy.

Offline RobK

• Administrator
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
    • Rob's Gallery
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 07:20:02 PM »
probably for security reasons.  When do you expect the prototype to take to the skies Cec?

Offline Cecil

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 10:51:52 PM »
While being advanced in many ways intoolekchewally Nappy I'm a bit backward with putors. Work is getting in the way of the production of my first prototype Rob, I only have a couple of hours a day carving balsawood now. I'd say it will be into September before I go public with the first public flight.

Offline Cecil

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2015, 11:05:28 AM »
Got bored with the complexity and vastness of space travel so I'm going for a simple flying/ground effect machine in earth atmosphere. Mainly for the pleasure market but has military and civil applications. I have contacted the military but no reply so far.

Just negotiating a price for a surplus Mig 31 with some time left on the engines, I'm sure the titanium will be useful in the nose and leading edge. One thing I need to include in the design is a tow hook for the skier, maybe even two hooks, it'll have enough power.

Offline RobK

• Administrator
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
    • Rob's Gallery
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2015, 01:03:23 PM »
Looks impressive, what's the Max TO weight?

Offline Cecil

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2015, 03:16:36 PM »
Depends, there will be 2 versions.
First balsa construction combining lighter than air (Gas mixture) lifting body concept and normal wing technology powered by a Rotax 277 with a top speed of 42 knots. MAUW of 300 KG
Then there will be a twin D30-F6 powered constructed with a mixture of composite honeycomb and traditional high speed standby of titanium, it will have a top speed of about Mach 1.5 and a MAUW of around 43,000KG. For military use it will have a maximum 60,000KG
Shares available cheap if you come on board early  :icon_mrgreen: