> Aviation Art

3D drawing program

(1/3) > >>

Cecil:
I happened upon a FREE program orn the net. I am using it for a UFO design. I am going with the classic retro 50's style. Dated I know but still a winner. The design is in it's early stages yet, you will see by the drawings it's a winner. The dark matter drive as your all know is simple in design and is the power plant I will incorporate. You will see the control panel is blank at this stage but as the power plant is installed things will come together.

The interior has only just been started with the abduction hatch and probing table already installed.

A tractor beam will be mounted just beside the abduction hatch. Without these three items my design would be unsaleable. As with this planet I'm sure there is a big nostalgic retro movement beyond our universe. I'm going to have aliens lined up from here to that dwarf planet ready to buy this baby.

After I finish the plans it will be just a small matter of putting it into production. I'm having trouble with the sums about speed past light speed. I have changed the design slightly by using balsa wood in some of the construction instead of lead, this will help with the acceleration. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before a man of my brain capacity will have the solution past light speed into warp speed.

Bravo Brad:

--- Quote from: Cecil on May 21, 2014, 12:00:08 PM ---I'm having trouble with the sums about speed past light speed. I have changed the design slightly by using balsa wood in some of the construction instead of lead, this will help with the acceleration. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before a man of my brain capacity will have the solution past light speed into warp speed.
--- End quote ---

Will you have flashy lights on this machine, because if so, you will be asking light to travel at a speed greater than itself.

Einstein would not be impressed if he knew that 300km/ms is just not fast enough for you.

re balsa wood Vs Lead.   as bwmi (balsa Wood Mass x infinity) = lmi (Lead Mass x infinity)it will make no difference.  Maybe you could enlist the assistance of Professor V

Finally, if you work this out let me know.  I would like to take out a funeral plan with the idiots on the phone that ring me every 2nd day, so that I can die at 900km/ms and still collect on the payout.... or could I?

Cecil:
Very interesting kweshuns Bard, to be honest I didn't think about the lights. Everyone knows that UFO's have to have rotating lights at the base but I didn't think about the lights being slower than my projected speed. What I'll probably do is send the flashing lights on ahead then catch up as I go or just when leave them and after I go traveling the lights will just start appearing. Could make for some interesting effects on this planet, come to think of it that would explain a lot like Min Min lights, Maffra lights, Gurdon light and a host of other ones.

Bravo Brad:
The speed of light has caused issues for years.  This is why people see lights in the sky without the little gween men.  They have already departed the area at a speed greater than the speed of light.

Bravo Brad:
.... or have they? {que space idiocy music}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version