Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 4796 times)

Offline Cyril

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
Re: Greetings
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 02:36:04 PM »
Hadjabeegoen Captain? Yoo spendin yoor time bludgin on the putor? I'd have a look at your link but last time I did that you hooked it up to one wuth nekid wimmin. Busy doen stuff, lookin forward to the summer sos I can spen all day on the putor like yoo. I might join your site and do some stuff then, the chemtrails mob seem a good target.
The older I get the better I used to be, just keep me away from bottom feeding, parasite, pond scum, low life lawyers

Offline RobK

• Administrator
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
    • Rob's Gallery
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 04:15:06 PM »
Good to talk to you again mate.  I see the money you spent on English classes really paid off.  Yes, the prankersandtrolls forum, I really must open membership up so that we can add bulk to the quality already there.  I'll get onto that ASAP, but have a few things to do first.

Offline QuoVadis

• inept parlour talker
  • Professional Pilot
    • Blood Sucking Lawyers
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 04:18:11 PM »
Don't trust a word he says RobK.  I know these bastards inside out.  They obscufate everything with their apparently unintelligible language.  Don't get sucked into the trap mate. 
Blood Sucking Lawers - The Law Firm

Interests: sex, law, hard liquor, gambling, horse racing, fine wine & prostitutes

Offline RobK

• Administrator
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
    • Rob's Gallery
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 04:22:15 PM »
Thank you Quo.  By the way, you might consider joining our new pranking sister site.  Registration is open now, however admission is not guaranteed.

Offline Cecil

• inept parlour talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 05:37:24 PM »
Have my membership ready for when I decide to log on Boxhead. Is there a weekly target or is it just annoy anybody? Quo, obscufate means an obscure end? You will have to put meanings in brackets after your big word spree. You still get paid by the letter in law work or you just trying to make us uneducated types feel even more inferior?
Life's great, just ask Rob

Offline Capt Cloggs

• Opperste Nederlandse woonkamer talker
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
  • Forum Clogger
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2013, 11:41:52 PM »
Oh yeah, and if anyone wants membership let me know.  Not only will I be incredibly surprised but I'll create you account to the world's newest and most creative prankers forum as well.  Pranksterdam has arrived.

Well count me in, can I have multiple usernames?

BTW, the forum over there is a tad slow, due to heavy traffic?  :taser:

Offline RobK

• Administrator
  • Trainee Parlour Talker
    • Rob's Gallery
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2013, 05:29:18 AM »
It is slow due to the massive resurgence. We're pushing over one post a month now.  Only great things can come of this.